CONSERVATIVE VOICES WITH AN EDGE

WE ARE CONSERVATIVE! WE SPEAK THE TRUTH IN A PRACTICAL AND HONEST FORMAT. WE ACCEPT COMMENTS FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE AND FROM ALL PEOPLE - JUST LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. OPEN THE MIND AND USE THIS FORUM TO BEGIN THE AWAKENING.

Open Your Mind and Mouth

Open Your Mind and Mouth

Monday, February 11, 2008

You're A Funny Man, Huckabee

After the weekend's astounding wins in the south, Mike Huckabee announced to the nation that he was the Wal-Mart candidate. I am not sure what that means. Does it mean that he almost always dirty and overcrowded? Or does it mean that he attracts Mexicans? I am really not sure. Does it mean that he is underpriced and or overdiversified? Maybe he is referring to his fluxuating weight - Wal-Marts used to be small retailers, then they came out with the super center, and now you see the Neighborhood Wal-Marts. I know, his comments meant that you can find him in any small, white-trash town in America ruining the business of hard-working mom-and-pop-shops. I just am not quite sure what he meant! Last time I went into Wal-Mart I had to wait in line for 15 minutes just to get poor service. Is that it Mike? So we have to wait forever for you and then get poor service in return? I know Wal-Mart has the price match guarantee. Maybe Mike meant that he will match anybody's offer. Does that include McCain's liberal stands on issues? I simply can't figure it out - What did you mean Mike?

4 comments:

Tacit Voice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Dear T V,
Funny stuff! Not all you write do I agree with, however I must add my "price match" to your to your sum up of dear old Huck. If Sam Walton were alive today, I seriously doubt he would vote for Mikey. Sam was a business man through and through, and as evident by the over population of Sam's Clubs and Wallies in America, he was a successful and wealthy man. In our current situation recession wise in America, I believe Mr. Walton would have seen the vision and the hope that a keen eye for business and balance Mr. Romney would have offered the American people. Oh well, instead of the conservative voice and economic hope our country needed, we have settled and lowered our values. At this point, no candidate is worthy of the votes. Just my opinion!
Hey Huck, you truly are the Wal-Mart candidate, "Always low prices"-yes, you have sold Americans out for a very low price. Just like Wallies offers us lower quality and even lower prices, this is what you now offer us, low political quality, and even lower economics. And for this, Hillary and Barack say thank you. By the way, when will Mike go on clearance, I'd like to see him cleared out of the store, and new merchandise brought in. Oh wait, that won't happen for another 4 years. Great!

emily, etc, etc said...

I don't know that I would ever want to be assosiated with Wal-Mart. I feel like I have to go through de-tox everytime I visit. Yucksville! Now, if he said he was the Target candidate that would be something to shout about. Hey Huck, you just confirmed what we all knew already - that you are a complete idiot!

Anonymous said...

I have to admit that there is a part of me that is seriously laughing. I LOVED this post! If Huck is comparable to "walmart" that would put your good friend McCain comparable to Kmart - way out of date, super tacky, always empty (but still standing), and associated with felons! How much more could we have asked for in the Democratic party!!! We are smiling all the way to the white house. Enjoy your really high quality candidates - totally tacky, very poor quality, and always attracting the lowest quality people.

-Wanda