CONSERVATIVE VOICES WITH AN EDGE

WE ARE CONSERVATIVE! WE SPEAK THE TRUTH IN A PRACTICAL AND HONEST FORMAT. WE ACCEPT COMMENTS FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE AND FROM ALL PEOPLE - JUST LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. OPEN THE MIND AND USE THIS FORUM TO BEGIN THE AWAKENING.

Open Your Mind and Mouth

Open Your Mind and Mouth

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Goodbye Mitt!

Today Mitt Romney "suspended" his candidacy for President of the United States. McCain called him as appropriate. And as I called earlier, McCain is calling Huckabee to give him the news and ask him to step aside as well. I am sure Huckabutt will follow suit in less than 48 hours.

So Goodbye to Mitt Romney. And goodbye to conservative Republicans. McCain gets to now focus on the Democrats as they battle each other over the next few months. McCain can sharpen his moderate conservative credentials and move to the center.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to admit that I have had a pit in my stomach since super tues. I'm so discouraged by the options left and I want to hunt down Huckabee and give him a piece of my mind. He is the one that did this to Romney. he would have won the nomination for sure if it weren't for the idiot huckabee!! What a pathetic 4 years we have to look forward to.

Anonymous said...

I have made a decision.... I am going to enter the race for President. I mean really, I am more qualified than most. Better looking than most. I have a hotter wife than most. It's decided I am in...

Casey

Anonymous said...

Have to agree with the previous comment - Have you seen his wife - she is a sex kitten and SUPER CUTE!! How did he get so lucky? I hear she's a fabulous cook too!