CONSERVATIVE VOICES WITH AN EDGE

WE ARE CONSERVATIVE! WE SPEAK THE TRUTH IN A PRACTICAL AND HONEST FORMAT. WE ACCEPT COMMENTS FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE AND FROM ALL PEOPLE - JUST LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. OPEN THE MIND AND USE THIS FORUM TO BEGIN THE AWAKENING.

Open Your Mind and Mouth

Open Your Mind and Mouth

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Live To Fight Another Day

Goodbye Mitt Romney. Your $35 million introduction to the country was not spent is vain. Leave the race now and live to fight another day. Here are my suggestions for your campaign:

- Drop out of the race ASAP with dignity, pride, and 7 good wins on Super Tuesday. Do not battle in DC, VA, and MD; you will lose all three and have to drop out on a down note.
- Invest your remaining cash wisely over the next four years. I am sure that you can turn your remaining fortune into millions more over 4 years.
- Sharpen your message throughout the NE, Southern states, and CA over the next four years. I would spend every waking moment in FL, CA, MA, NY, NJ, CT, and GA touting my conservative credentials.
- Continue to be buddies with Rush, Sean, Laura (especially), Savage, and Bill. They will sing your praises earlier next time.
- Watch with humor as the White House is blemished again by a Clintonian dictator. Watch as the Democrat Congress loses its majority in 2010 because of overspending and ineffectiveness. Watch as the Hilary destroys the faith of millions of supporters.
- Watch McCain bleed into oblivion (like Dole after his turn) after a Nov. loss. Wait for a rematch with Huckabee - the turncoat conservative who joined ticket with McCain. (By the way, watch Huckabee drop out of the race minutes after Romney does and he will throw ALL of his support behind McCain. McCain then chooses Huck as a running mate. Why? McCain needs the South to win in November. McCain needs conservatives to win in Nov. McCain will need Huckabee's message. BUT HUCKABEE DOES NOT NEED MCCAIN - ALTHOUGH HIS PRIDE WILL NOT ADMIT THAT.)
- Do it all over again in 2012. The country will be ready for YOU - A conservative with economic experience.

I know it is sad to see yo go, but in the long run you will be better off. Read the history of 1976 and 1980. Reagan you are not, but you certainly can use his example to become great in the eyes of America. See you later Mitt; you will have my vote in 2012!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I usually pay little attention to the primary. I believe the reason I have this year is time spent listening to talk radio while driving to work and back. I am thinking about your “drop out with dignity” right now. I think that would be the best for Mitt and I do think it would make him stronger in 2012. However I think the people that backed Mitt with their time and money would like him to stay in there and fight. Mitt may want to choose his fights more closely and attack more harshly. Mitt may even want to fire someone and blame a whole bunch of bad steps on someone else. I am laughing; I think that’s what Billary or Barrack would do… I really have to listen to Sean Hannady before I make a decision on Romney dropping out…. I am laughing again. I am so glad there is a blog for me to write and laugh at the same time. Thanks, Tacit

Casey

Tacit Voice said...

I am glad that I can bring humor and political thinking into your life. Nothing but the best for you!