CONSERVATIVE VOICES WITH AN EDGE

WE ARE CONSERVATIVE! WE SPEAK THE TRUTH IN A PRACTICAL AND HONEST FORMAT. WE ACCEPT COMMENTS FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE AND FROM ALL PEOPLE - JUST LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. OPEN THE MIND AND USE THIS FORUM TO BEGIN THE AWAKENING.

Open Your Mind and Mouth

Open Your Mind and Mouth

Monday, February 4, 2008

Crystal Ball #2 - Republicans

As you are all aware, I failed on my predictions of the FL primaries. Oh well, seems the conservatives didn't come through for me. Overall I am concerned that the Democrats are laughing all the way to the White House seeing McCain leading in the polls (although polls can be WRONG - see my last post). I have a Democrat friend that seems to believe the Democrats bought off the Republican base to get McCain the nomination. With the Clintons anything could happen.

So here is my prediction for Super Tuesday for the Republicans:

Mitt Romney = current delegate count 92 (85 actual delegates, 7 superdelegates)
John McCain = current delegate count 97 (94 acutal delegates, 3 superdelegates)

CO (Mitt wins) Mitt=27 John=13 Huck=3
MN (John wins) Mitt=6 John=27 Huck=10
OK (John wins) Mitt=6 John=23 Huck=12
UT (Mitt wins) Mitt=36 John=0 Huck=0
AR (Huck wins) Mitt=2 John=12 Huck=20
WV (Mitt wins) Mitt=16 John=12 Huck=2
AK (Mitt wins) Mitt=18 John=6 Huck=2
ND (Mitt wins) Mitt=14 John=12 Huck=0
MT (Mitt wins) Mitt=25 John=0 Huck=0
DE (John wins) Mitt=0 John=18 Huck=0
CA (Mitt wins) Mitt=95 John=68 Huck=10
NY (John wins) Mitt=0 John=101 Huck=0
GA (John wins) Mitt=22 John=29 Huck=21
IL (John wins) Mitt=21 John=35 Huck=12
MO (John wins) Mitt=0 John=58 Huck=0
TN (John wins) Mitt=12 John=26 Huck=17
AZ (John wins) Mitt=0 John=53 Huck=0
NJ (John wins) Mitt=0 John=52 Huck=0
AL (John wins) Mitt=7 John=23 Huck=18
MA (Mitt wins) Mitt=35 John=8 Huck=0
CT (John wins) Mitt=0 John=30 Huck=0

Total wins: Mitt=8 John=12 Huck=1

Total delegates after Super Tuesday:
Mitt=342+92=434 (757 delegates short)
John=606+97=703 (488 delegates short)
Huck=WHO CARES - GET OUT OF THE RACE (he will drop out after Super Tuesday!)

So in the end, there will not be a clear nominee come Wednesday morning. Nevertheless, McCain will have the obvious lead because of NY, NJ, and CT. Mitt will continue on with the strength of CA. He will end up winning OR, WA, ID, SD, NE, NM, and possibly TX. That will give him a total of about 335 more delegates, or 823 TOTAL. McCain cleans up the rest and gets the nomination. Then the butt-kicking begins for the Democrats - think DOLE!

Let's see how it goes - will my predictions go right? Only Tuesday will tell.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard today that Donny and Marie Osmond, Ross Perot and Sean Sanity “is that how you spell his last name” are all backing Mitt. I can’t believe your writing Mitt’s obituary with that trio backing him. I still think Mitt will win and I am hoping for the worse, here it is... I am laughing. I think Juan Mclame is too old and will probably have a heart attack at the rate he is traveling. I really feel that Mclame is too old and will have to back out of the race due to health. However, I do think we are going to have bitter, mean, vindictive president in year from today. I also think on a personal note that “she” is very hard to listen to. I don’t believe I will be able to even listen to the state of the union each year. She is harder on the ears then the eyes and she is very hard on the eyes. If we are going to have a women president then I think she would at least have to have a little sex appeal. Even Condelisa Rice is a little sexy. I just thought of the perfect ticket… Mitt for President with Condelisa Rice as VP… That is the ticket.

Casey "The voice of reason"

Tacit Voice said...

Thank you for your comments. I heard this morning Laura Ingraham explicitly endorse Mitt. She also read a comment by James Dobson ripping into Mr. McCain. She thinks that his comments are an endorsement for Mitt as well. Not that Donny and Marie aren't great, but they are voting in Utah - ho hum, they called that state for him already (not really, but you gt the point). I love the idea for Mitt and Condie but I think it is a pipe dream. Please check out my blog for this morning for more comments on Super Tuesday. Thank you for your support and pass me along to your other friends and political junkies.

Anonymous said...

Once again - YOUR DREAMING!! McCain will take the nomination and your numbers just won't be on at all. As far as you idea of the Clinton's basically rigging this race, it's totally plausible and brilliant. Seems to be working for them!!
-Wanda
By the way, who freaking cares about the Osmonds anyway?