CONSERVATIVE VOICES WITH AN EDGE

WE ARE CONSERVATIVE! WE SPEAK THE TRUTH IN A PRACTICAL AND HONEST FORMAT. WE ACCEPT COMMENTS FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE AND FROM ALL PEOPLE - JUST LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. OPEN THE MIND AND USE THIS FORUM TO BEGIN THE AWAKENING.

Open Your Mind and Mouth

Open Your Mind and Mouth

Friday, February 1, 2008

Juan McLame, Dem from LaLaLand

The following is a brief reminder about John McCain (Republican from AZ):

- New Your Time endorsed him (most liberal-touting conservative-hating newspaper east of the Mississippi.
- Ann Coulter said she would vote Hilary over McLame (Ann Coulter!!! This is the conservative she-devil that would like to bite Hilary's head off - literally.)
- Arnold (Democrat governor of CA) endorsed him - I know, I said Democrat when he is a registered Republican, but we all know the truth (KENNEDY REPUBLICAN!)
- Congressman Martinez from FL endorsed him - this is the guy who wants open boarders from FL to CA.
- McCain-Kennedy bill: The "Essential Worker Visa Program" with a new category called "H-5A." Translation - quasi-amnesty
- McCain-Feingold bill: Campaign finance bill that explicitly restricts free speech (that would be our first ammendment)
- McCain-Edwards/Kennedy bill: Gives more opportunities (I mean RIGHTS) to patients to sue their medical care-givers.
- NOT endorsed by Rush (who said that McCain is the vehicle to fracture the Republican party), Laura Ingrahm, Sean Hannity, Michael Savage, Glenn Beck, Bill O'Rielly, and most other true conservative Reaganites.
- Is unable to get a plurality of votes from the conservative base in any primary or caucus thus far (see exit polls).
- Has the worst luck in American military history: shot and nearly sank his own aircraft carrier, was a poor pilot who only got a plane to fly because his daddy was a big shot military guy, got shot down by the North Vietnamese (although he survived and that qualifies him for the highest office in the world??!!??).

I don't know, for the first time in my life I am beginning to agree with Ann Coulter. Hilary almost looks like a better choice than Juan McLame. Either way, I am going to have a lot to write about over the next few years. Go Donkeys!!!

2 comments:

emily, etc, etc said...

I like Ann Coulter. I always have. I saw this Today show once where she just ripped Katie Couric apart and the only reason they put her on the show is so that Katie could put Ann on the spot. She turned it around so quickly that they cut to commercials more quickly then when Reagan was shot. Needless to say, that was the end of the interview and Ann and Katie were gone when the show came back on the air. It took a while for Katie to re-gain compsure rejoin the show. After seeing that little rumble I have had nothing bu respect for Ann Coulter. She is a strong, attractive woman who actually has a somewhat level head and hates liberals as much I do. I like Laura Ingram as well.

But you should know, I really don't listen to these people all that much - you know me. I like my isolationist ways!

Anonymous said...

Can anyone one say "Ann Coulter is a babe" I would let her put me to sleep at night with her soft grumblings about politics anytime.

Casey "the voice of reason"