CONSERVATIVE VOICES WITH AN EDGE

WE ARE CONSERVATIVE! WE SPEAK THE TRUTH IN A PRACTICAL AND HONEST FORMAT. WE ACCEPT COMMENTS FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE AND FROM ALL PEOPLE - JUST LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. OPEN THE MIND AND USE THIS FORUM TO BEGIN THE AWAKENING.

Open Your Mind and Mouth

Open Your Mind and Mouth

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Okay Already!

After many comments regarding my recent picture change (thanks to Wanda and Casey for getting the ball rolling) I have decided to listen to the people and change my picture. Consequently I did not have my old picture with me, so I changed to the one currently on the blog. Your comments are welcome as always. Thank you for your support.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a very good picture! Good choice.

Casey

Anonymous said...

You look like a pussy, change it back.