CONSERVATIVE VOICES WITH AN EDGE

WE ARE CONSERVATIVE! WE SPEAK THE TRUTH IN A PRACTICAL AND HONEST FORMAT. WE ACCEPT COMMENTS FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE AND FROM ALL PEOPLE - JUST LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. OPEN THE MIND AND USE THIS FORUM TO BEGIN THE AWAKENING.

Open Your Mind and Mouth

Open Your Mind and Mouth

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Patting Myself On The Back - Crystal Ball #2

Just a quick note to point out that I was not too far off on the number of states that Mitt Romney would win. I said 8 and he won 7 and had W.V. stolen from him. That equals 8. I was a mile off on the delegates, but we will wait for the final count to see how far off. Huckabutt did much better than expected and thankfully! He took some of McCain's 12 wins away from him. I'm surely getting better, but I had better not quit my day job. Look for Crystal Ball #3 sometime in the future.

No comments: