CONSERVATIVE VOICES WITH AN EDGE

WE ARE CONSERVATIVE! WE SPEAK THE TRUTH IN A PRACTICAL AND HONEST FORMAT. WE ACCEPT COMMENTS FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE AND FROM ALL PEOPLE - JUST LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. OPEN THE MIND AND USE THIS FORUM TO BEGIN THE AWAKENING.

Open Your Mind and Mouth

Open Your Mind and Mouth

Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Lying Fraud

I now choose to tackle biggest fraud in modern American history - Juan McCain. This is a simple task considerting the grave that he begun to dig just prior to the FL primaries regarding Mitty's "timetables" comment. Hey no-brainer, check your sources before you begin to lie! Don't get me wrong, all politicians lie about their positions to please the party they aim to represent (its called pandering - and its rampant); but there comes a time when reading the whole story before you say something stupid and totally false is important. Mr. McCain, you have pissed me off! Also, when are you going to admit that you created liberal bills such as McCain-Feingold, McCain-Kennedy, McCain-Edwards/Kennedy, and the list goes on? If you are Mr. Straight-Talk-Express, then stand up and admit to creating these liberal bills. You can be wrong on your past, but admit it you lying fraud. Obviously Mitty was wrong on right-to-life issues, and he admitted his mistake. Look where he is today - Guiliani would be so lucky. So here is my advice - stop the lying, stop with the timetables comments, stop avoiding questions regarding your past record and join the conservative party. You are a liberal in sheeps clothing and, once again, look where that got Guiliani. It is a crying shame that the only conservative talkshow host in the nation that supports you is Michael Medved - the liberal goof from an equally liberal Seattle. Rush, Laura, Savage, Hannity (admitted he will vote for Mitt in the NY primary), and many more all suppory Mitt Romeny! Why? Because he is conservative you dishonest fruit. Once again, join the conservative train or join Guiliani, Bloomberg, and all the other fence-sitting liberal-moderates.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen to this! I read your blog from time to time and am grateful there is someone out there with a brain. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

To avoid any confusion, I will have to give myself some sort of a name so that you know just what "anonymous" is writing you. Let's call my Wanda - just for fun! The prior comment is not from me, but all other anonymous ones prior to Jan 30th are from me and from now on, like I said - I will sign it "wanda".

Anyway, I enjoyed reading your commentary on McCain, who I totally agree is a liberal. My view on it, however, is somewhat different being a Hillary fan. I think it's so great that he is going to take the republican ticket. As a democrat, I couldn't have asked for more. Had Mitty (as you refer to him) taken the nomination (you can still hope I guess), I think that the republican party would have kept the white house - but with McCain, there isn't a chance. And even if he does somehow make it in to the white house, well he's pretty much a democrat anyway parading around, as you put it, in sheep's clothes. I am still pulling for Hillary and love what she has to say. Mitty isn't going to make it because Americans just don't realize that their choice is pretty much a senile fool. How great for us, the democrats!! We honeslty couldn't have planned it better - a senile old fool taking the republican ticket. We might have been scared if Mitty had actually taken the nomination. Like I said earlier, he still might, but with CA backing McCain (again, is Arnold really that stupid,or is it his plan because he really is a democrat), there really isn't much of a chance is there? Good for us, bad for you!

Wanda