CONSERVATIVE VOICES WITH AN EDGE

WE ARE CONSERVATIVE! WE SPEAK THE TRUTH IN A PRACTICAL AND HONEST FORMAT. WE ACCEPT COMMENTS FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE AND FROM ALL PEOPLE - JUST LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. OPEN THE MIND AND USE THIS FORUM TO BEGIN THE AWAKENING.

Open Your Mind and Mouth

Open Your Mind and Mouth

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What Happened to Bathroom Etiquette?

I walked into a Wal-mart bathroom a few days ago just ahead of another man. Upon enterning I discovered two open urinals - one at the normal height and the other made for the seven dwarfs. Naturally, because I am 6'2", I chose the normal urinal and began my task at hand (ALL pun intended). The gentleman to my rear was left with the mini-urinal or a stall. Now comes question #1 - do you pee next to another man or do you chose the stall. Easy answer, you chose the stall; it is better to make a mess than to rub shoulders with a man holding his unit. Not in my case however; Mr. just-as-tall and just-as-wide as me decided to snuggle up. Then he does the unthinkable - HE TALKED!

"Thanks for leaving me the short one, buddy!"

That was the last straw; eyes on your own equipment and shut the pie-hole. Rule #2 - Don't talk at the urinal. This is the cardinal rule of the bathroom; every man knows that the flow stops when converation begins. In an effort to divert the situation and get the guy to shutup, I calmly said,

"Take it as a compliment, pal."

Know that I have complimented his package, I was sure that he would keep to himself thinking about the success of his manhood. But NO, he had to continue the friendly Wal-mart conversation.

"I couldn't hit the floor if I was laying face dawn." Chuckle, chuckle.

This guy is a complete bathroom bonehead. Rule #3 broken - don't talk about you size to a complete stranger, especially when you are in the bathroom and hose in hand. Needless to say, I zipped and ran.

So let me restate the rules.

Rule #1 - Don't take care of business right next to someone else unless there is nothing else open (and even that is iffy). I didn't need to see the cowboy boots of the guy next to me when I was fighting "the motts" and barfing in the movie theatre after a bad Mexican meal. His "son, are you okay" comment didn't help. Just imagine where Sen. Craig wouid be if he followed the buffer rule.

Rule #2 - NEVER, ever talk to anyone in the bathroom when the equipment is in use. Chit-chat at the sink is okay, but make sure the zipper is up. My dad was driving in a blizzard when he pulled over to take a leak in a truck stop. He chose a suitable urinal and began the waiting game (he is 63 and at times it takes awile). A large trucker enters the large bathroom (many urinals) and breaks Rule #1 by beginning his version of the waiting game shoulder to shoulder with my pops. Sure enough he breaks Rule #2 by saying calmly to my dad,

"Nice weener, huh!"

What the hell did you say, my dad thought. "Excuse me?"

"Nice weener. Don't you think?"

Well hell yes I think it is a nice weener. It has served me well, but keep to yourself. "I beg your pardon. I a bit hard of hearing."

"With all the snow this season, nice winter. I hope it lasts."

Oh, nice WINTER! You need to do something about the accent before it gets you killed. "Yeah buddy, great snow." ZIP and exit.

Rule #3 - Don't talk about your size in front of a complete stranger. I already know you are ugly; I don't need to know that you have a small tally-wacker as well. The less we all know about your size, the better; keep the zipper down in public.

Lastly, these rules are not just American; they are international. My father-in-law was enjoying a nice trip to Mexico when he took on some bad water. He found himself in the bathroom taking care of some spicy motts mixed with melodious gas. After a large and ground-shaking fart he heard from the next stall, "BUENO!" At least the Mexicans appreciate good gas.

Please remember the rules the next time you go to Wal-mart or I'm liable to kick your butt, zipper down and all.

No comments: