CONSERVATIVE VOICES WITH AN EDGE

WE ARE CONSERVATIVE! WE SPEAK THE TRUTH IN A PRACTICAL AND HONEST FORMAT. WE ACCEPT COMMENTS FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE AND FROM ALL PEOPLE - JUST LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. OPEN THE MIND AND USE THIS FORUM TO BEGIN THE AWAKENING.

Open Your Mind and Mouth

Open Your Mind and Mouth

Friday, November 16, 2007

Overview: 11/15 Las Vegas Debate

I didn't have a chance to watch the Democratic primary debate from Sin City on Thursday, therefore I believe I can give an objective overview of what happened.

Moderator: Welcome to Las Vegas! It makes no difference how much you won or lost, you are all losers to Hillary in the media's mind. Good luck tonight giving any honest or upfront answer to any of my questions.

Chuckle, chuckle.

Moderator: First question to Mrs. Clinton - You are running on your experience as First Lady for 8 years. Why won't you encourage your husband to lift the ban of your records from the archives as stated in the Freedom of Information Act?

Billary: Now that's not fair; I am the only woman here tonight and I am being cornered like a fox. The troops must come home, I have said it all along. President Bush is not running this country in a way that would have please Bill.

Moderator: You didn't answer the question. You have 30 seconds.

Billary: Obama is a dirt bag.

Moderator: Okay?? Next question for John Edwards. What steps will you take to secure our borders from illegal immigration and potential terrorism entering from the South and North?

Johnnie-boy: Good question. When I was a young boy being raised by working-class textile workers and attending public schools in South Carolina (incidentally, the same state I call home and love with all my heart - Go SC) I learned how to fight the battles that present you in life. Because of those experiences and others as a defender of the lower class who are attacked by horrible insurance companies, I have the strength to fight for my wife in her personal battles.

Moderator: You didn't answer the question. You have 30 more seconds.

Johnnie-boy: Hillary is a dirt bag. (Followed by a good southern grin.)

Moderator: Once again, okay?? Next question for Senator Dodd. What have you learned in your 30 years of service that qualifies you to heal the nation's image overseas?

Mad-dog Dodd: Hillary is a dirt bag.

Billary: Is that any way to treat the only woman running for president? Please gentleman. I feel like I am being attacked on all sides like our troops in Iraq, who should continue the fight for at least 1 more year, or until further notice.

Moderator: Next question is for Senator Obama. In contast to Mr. Dodd, you have 10% of the expeience that he does in the Senate. What qualifies you to be the leader of the free world?

Obama: The State of Illinois has been good to me over the years. Even when I was at Harvard as president of the Harvard Law Review, my home state embraced me. I am who I am with no masks and no gimmicks. As Michelle said last week when stummping for me in Iowa, I am Barack Obama.

Moderator: Will someone please answer a question I ask? You have an additional 30 seconds.

Obama: Hillary is NOT a dirt bag. (Sighs from Hillary.) Hillary sucks!

Moderator: Let's move on, please. Next question is for Bill Richardson. What value do you have to add to this mess tonight?

Mr. New Mexico: Is the media actually allowing me to talk on national tele . . . (cut to commercial)

Moderator: Anything else Governor Richardson?

Mr. New Mexico: Hillary sucks!

Billary: These attacks on me are relentless. Again, much like the troops in Iraq and other locations in the Middle East. We should keep our troop there for as long as necessary to finish the job.

Moderator: Now for closing statements. Each of you has 30 seconds.

Mad-dog Dodd: Hillary is a dirt bag and stupid for not knowing that her husband was shacking up with the intern. I was Senator for the entire 8 years he was there and EVEN I knew.

Mr. New Mexico: Hillary sucks. She . . .

Johnnie-boy: Hillary is a dirt bag and my wife has cancer. Does that mean anything to you people in my home state of South Carolina?

Obama: Hillary is a dirt bag and Michelle has said many times as she stumps for me in all 50 states everyday that I am a good looking and well spoken black man.

Hillary: As I have always stated, bring the troops home. We owe this to our nation.

Well, there you have it. I am sure if you pull the transcripts for last night they will be much the same. Until next debate. Oh yeah, and Hillary is a dirt bag!

No comments: